- Performing and developing a qualified academic, vocational, and profesional education focusing on eco-techno-entrepeneurship.
- Developing environmental sciences and technologies, and innovative arts, business, and industrial agriculture for the social welfare.
- Empowering the agribusiness community by applying an efficient local wisdom based technology.
- Developing an accountable and internationally standardized university management system.
- Developing a collaborative network with stakeholders and local and overseas institutions